Tuesday 2 May 2017

Baahubali 2 - An Epic Conclusion as well

I haven't blogged for a while, so I thought I couldn't have better thing than writing about Baahubali - The Conclusion, even though it's a bit late. Here's what I wrote about Baahubali - The Beginning.



I was never excited about a film in recent times after Kabali. I was so looking forward to this and was extremely happy when I reached my seat minuted before the start of the movie. The Baahubali part one was not complete since it ended in a cliffhanger after that epic battle which raised the expectations for this movie even higher.

Coming to the second part, it starts straight from the flashback portions. Now, all waiting for Baahubali to be crowned. And, we get a few comic moments between Prabhas and Kattappa while he romances the astounding beauty Anushka. And, we have a battle sequence as well with Oxen running with flames in their horns and Prabhas shooting three arrows at once and as well as teaching Anushka the same. And, a similar interval block where Rana once again feels small even after becoming the King of Mahismati. I was already got more than what I expected just from the first half itself. It had a lot of whistle worthy sequences. One of my favourite parts is when Baahubali's identity was revealed to Devasena and her people.

In the second half we see the fight between two powerful ladies Sivagami and Devasena. And, it was disappointing that the most powerful lady Sivagami was easily deceived and manipulated by Rana and Nasser. Which eventually let us know the reason behind WKKB. But, the flashback was the best it almost runs whole movie. Thankfully there isn't any interruption. The present part we know what was about to happen and it just did. It looked a bit rushed on a movie which was already running for three hours time.

Prabhas completely owns the show here, especially as Amrendra Baahubali, the father. Just like Mahismati the movie belongs to him as well. And, Rana scores well in the flashback portions. Devasena looks perfect as a princess, she looked just amazing. We didn't have much of new characters in this part. Except for Devasena's relative guy. And, yeah totally forgot that Tamannah was even present, I think she had about maximum 10 seconds screen time. And, found Kattappa's current age, its nearly 85. He doesn't look bad for a guy at the age of 85.

I liked the theme music used in the first part than the one used here. But, overall a satisfying BGM once again from MaragathaMani. Also, they have avoided unwanted song placements here, no kuthu song out of nowhere like the part 1. And, the art department got bigger and better. And, kudos to Karky for all the dialogues in Tamil. And, even the VFX looked better than the part one when we compare to that fight in snow filled mountain in part one.

Baahubali is the peak of mass masala movie in an epic setting, peak of glorifying heroes, peak of visual effects, peak of SSR's imagination. And, surprisingly a sequel I liked better than the first part, it looked like SSR deserved the best for the last. Yes, once again the stunts were unbelievable, but who cares, I liked the way it was executed.

Now, where will SSR go from here, he had scaled the Himalayas, it will be very difficult to better this, but I am sure he will. Thank you SSR and team for making this mammoth project, I am completely mesmerised by SSR's world. I am looking forward to more from this world.

Baahubali - The Conclusion - 5.0/5.0. If you are a movie lover, its a crime if you miss this.

12 comments:



  1. "Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us.
    I am so much keen to know about this topic and finally, I got it here

    Wiki

    ReplyDelete

  2. thanks for this information this is very valuable and helpful for me ..
    Telly serials Latest Hindi TV Serial Written Episode Updates,
    News, Reviews, Upcoming Story, Future Updates, TRP Ratings List,
    Upcoming Hindi TV Shows,
    Boxoffice Collection, Day Wise Earning, Income Report.

    Wiki

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us.
    I am so much keen to know about this topic and finally, I got it here
    Telly serials Latest Hindi TV Serial Written Episode Updates,

    Wiki

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us.
    TV Serial Written Episode Updates,

    Wiki

    ReplyDelete

  5. thank you for sharing this information its very usefull for me.

    Wiki

    ReplyDelete


  6. I am so much keen to know about this topic and finally, I got it here
    Wiki

    ReplyDelete

  7. Keep going. Good Luck."..
    "Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us.
    I am so much keen to know about this topic and finally,
    I got it here. You are putting good efforts.

    Wiki

    ReplyDelete

  8. "Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us.

    Wiki

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you for sharing this information ..

    Wiki

    ReplyDelete
  10. This information is very valuable for me.thank you for sharing this information
    Wiki

    ReplyDelete
  11. good site,Get the full story of all Hindi TV Serials Written Episode and Written Update on Daily Basis.
    Wiki

    ReplyDelete
  12. Get the latest Bio, wiki, height images of your favorite star only from here Celebs Wiki

    ReplyDelete